Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where to begin.....again

Here I am sitting at my keyboard trying to decide where to begin....again. I say 'again' because I have started and retooled this blog numerous times. I never fancied myself a blogger, but I thought I'd give it a try.

Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Wyndie. I live in Texas with my darling husband (DH), my darling son (DS) and my darling daugheter (DD). We also have a dog and a cat who we treat like children.

I'm a Disney Travel Planner with Magical Adventures Travel and a stay at home mom. It's the best of both worlds. I get to do what I love, which is help people plan a magical Disney vacation, while staying at home with my children.

My plans for this blog are to talk about Disney vacations, tips, budget ideas, touring ideas, dining, etc.  I may also talk about my family, because they are a huge part of me.  Primarily, this will be a Disney blog so no worries that you'll have to hear about my potty training issues with DD.........but any tips would be appreciated.

Since we are getting ready to take a trip to Walt Disney World (WDW) in November, I know I'll have a lot to talk about beforehand and after. Speaking of my trip.......


I should warn you, dear reader. I am an obsessive planner. It's one of the reasons I'm good at my job. I obsess over everything. I even have a binder where I keep everything handy. I am on the Disney sites daily checking our dining reservations (ADRs), rechecking our touring plans, etc.

While I can be obsessive about Disney planning, I also have a love for Disney that has been with me as long as I can remember.  I can remember watching The Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday evening with my family. I remember singing along to my Disney soundtrack records, yes, records. And I remember all of the trips we took to Disney parks. As an adult I still have a love for Disney movies. I love sharing my passion for Disney with my family. I have to admit that DH isn't as enthusiastic as my children, but that's some men for you. 

So now you know a little about me. I hope to keep you entertained and informed about Disney. I'll do my best to keep this updated as much as possible, but we'll see how it goes.

Let's get this blog started!

See y'all real soon,

Wyndie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity, vulgarity, or attacks on readers, writers, commenters, etc. will not be published.