Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Don't wait!

Don't wait, don't wait, don't wait! I don't know if I can stress this enough. DON'T WAIT! One of the worst things that you can do when planning your Disney trip is wait too long to finalize your details.  Even a professional like myself has found themselves in trouble because they waited too long to take care of a specific detail.  I'm sure you think that I'm exaggerating, but I swear, y'all, I'm not.

I'd like to share my story of waiting too long. As I've mentioned before my family and I will be visiting WDW in November. I've had our ADRs (advanced dining reservations) set for months. Some restaurants and special events, think Cinderella's Royal Table and the Candlelight Processional dinners, sell out very close to the 180 day mark. If you plan your trip after 180 days, you can almost guarantee that you won't get into CRT without a lot of luck.

I've run into this issue with another venue that I had hoped to try out this trip. A friend of mine is currently at WDW and posted some pictures of their afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian Garden View Tea Room.  It looked so lovely that I decided I wanted to try it on our trip. Well that's great and all, except it's full for every single afternoon we are there. Full! I am so disappointed. I even tried my TA magic and called directly, but no luck.

What happened to me is my reason for stressing that you shouldn't wait if you think you'd like to do something specific. While I didn't wait, I did fail to plan in time which resulted in my being unable to experience my first formal tea. Of course this won't ruin my trip, and I won't be out the extra money the tea costs, but I just know it would have been a lovely experience.

While I was looking forward to high tea, I hope that my missing out will help someone else in their planning.  Be it high tea, a specific restaurant or even a tour, don't wait to reserve your choice or you may end up missing it.

And as always, I am happy to help you plan your trip free of charge. I will even set up all of your ADRs should you desire. While I can't promise you'll get all of your choices, I always do my best to get them when possible. I could probably even get you into high tea as long as you don't wait until the last minute. ;)

See y'all real soon,

Wyndie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity, vulgarity, or attacks on readers, writers, commenters, etc. will not be published.